There is rarely, if ever, a reason to use the Spektrum Updater anymore. We recommend using the Spektrum Programmer instead, as it can update software and more.
Spektrum Updater allows you to update the software and put a model preset on your receiver.
Version 1.3 (Released October 11, 2018)
- Add a Connect button to enable connecting to the SR2100, AR410, and AR620 (to read the serial number)
Version 1.2.4 (Released August 15, 2017)
- The newest version of update files is supported.
- Model files are supported for more products.
- A check box has been added to choose whether the USB cable supplies power.
Version 1.1 (Released June 9, 2014)
- In the save model file dialog, the default file name is “Model”.
- Improvements in error reporting.
- The install-update and import-model buttons are now disabled while exporting a model.
Version 1.0 (Released June 4, 2014)